Saturday, January 4, 2014

Healthy And Happy Life

Rush off to both healthy Tan-life mind and refreshing to work with a total of prayariti list of Yoga youngsters today.. to relieve fatigue of mind exodus youngsters yogasan and langkawi resort. this time Delhi dijayar go to a yoga expert's lifestyle and density of known leads to the right and way of catering.

Routine I got 1 out of copper pots in the morning at 4 liters of water would then drink 1 glass and large drink honey and lemon in lukewarm water at 4.30. yogabhyas. suryanmaskar & pranayama. then take the class at 5 pm I am 10 pm yoga classes are then I'm chanting. evening then 4-8 pm yoga class takes. I twice a week water Neti/ Spew dhauti or Neti action. the day these actions do nothing to them. I just moong Dal cereal account.

Breakfast to be empty stomach us. so 10 pm class after my breakfast usually sprouts, 1 glass vejtebals juice, 1 Bowl and poha.

Dinner 8.30 pm 1-2 have boiled vegetables, chapati, and 1 Bowl takes DAL. then sleep until 10 o'clock night. before bed 1-2 drinks glass of course. to sum me fatigue, stress, depression, nervousness, such as problems. I better metabolic system. I healthy and happy lives.

Yoga is healthy and prolonged youth. with nutritious and balanced diet is the gold on suhaga.

Gautam is a yoga expert so their diet is the perfect routine, but he largely where teaching yoga, eat. they should eat homemade food.

Twice a week water Neti, Sutra Neti and detoxify the body from spew dhauti. metabolic system is very useful for keeping the better. in their breakfast protein and Gautama curb should make it even to the combination of vegetables stuffed with multi grain dough bread too. occasionally may also stuffed full of lentils and yogurt.